We recently had the pleasure of working with GroWise Be Well on “My Guide Word Journal,” a beautiful and interactive learning resource for children.
The GWBW Guide Word Journal is an invitation to explore into the heart of 12 high-frequency words, such as love, joy, gratitude, and peace, among others. Designed with children in mind but appealing to people of all ages, this journal is a place to sketch, write, collage, and color your way into a deep, lasting relationship with life-changing words.
“My Guide Word Journal” by Sarah Southwell at GroWise Be Well is a resource for parents and educators looking to introduce holistic education and healing in a way that resonates with children. It was wonderful to have had the opportunity to work directly with them on such a inspirational project!
We produced 500 each of five different cover colors, totaling 2,500 journals. The cover material is called Ecological Fibers Alpha Goat. Each book is Smythe Sewn with a silver bookmark ribbon. The 176 inside text pages are printed on 100# Neenah Classic Crest Eggshell text Solar White with Silver foil stamped throughout the book.
- Printed on 100# Neenah Classic Crest Eggshell text Solar White
- Silver foil stamped throughout the book
- #5207-Brown, #5239-Yellow, #5240-Orange, #5227-Teal Blue
- Leather Cover Smyth Sewn Case Bound Books with Bookmark Ribbon Cover
- Cover Material: Ecological Fibers Alpha Goat
- 16 1/2 x 10 1/4 to 8 1/4 x 10 1/4
- Smythe Sewn with a silver bookmark ribbon
- 176pg 16 1/2 x 10 1/4 to 8 1/4 x 10 – 1/1 pms 476 – 4/1 proc, pms 476, / pms 476
- 1 forms of 16 pagers (set up as 2 parallel 8 pagers) , 100# Neenah Classic Crest Smooth Solar White Text – flat sheets to Post Press to – Silver Foil 18 pages – 8 sigs 1/sided + 3 sigs 2/sided
- Letterpress score for the parallel 8’s – Trim, and fold as – 8’s
- Gather 2-8’s – for 16pg sigs to send to BindTech to complete book
Looking to create a custom journal or book like the one featured in this blog? Contact us to get started!