I wanted to make all clients aware that Kingston Printing is considered an essential business that will remain open and operating for the foreseeable future.
We are currently operating with staff safety modifications and precautions we’ve developed over the last week.
Mayors Lucas and Alvey published their full orders regarding essential businesses and our industry falls under three areas of essential businesses. They are defined as for-profit, non-profit, or educational entities and include:
vi. Newspapers, television, radio, and other media services
xi. Businesses providing mailing and shipping services, including post office boxes
xvii. Businesses that supply other essential businesses with the support or supplies necessary to operate
- The print industry is absolutely necessary to support communication during this crisis in including but not limited to:
- Crisis recovery documents and management communication
- Non-profit organization communication
- Pharmaceutical material and packaging
- Signage and instructions on how to direct the public
- Packaging for masks
- Cleaning product labels
- Toilet paper packaging crisis management communication
- Paper checks for economic stimulus
Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns. We will keep you updated as things progress.
Kyle Johnson, President