Meet our latest “Face of Kingston,” Jason Parker!
Jason has been with the Kingston team for over 5 years now as a delivery driver. Jason gets the great benefit of seeing and meeting our clients every day! He joins the other Kingston team members’ love of the large format printers and happens to have a small animal rescue, but we’re not talking puppies and kittens here! Read more below.
- When and why did you join the Kingston team? I joined Kingston in March of 2014, the barbecue restaurant where I had worked at since I was 11 had shut down and with just having my second child a few months before I needed a job
- What is your favorite part about your job? Getting to see new places and meet new people all the time. As a delivery driver everyday is different for me. Being surrounded by great co-workers is another plus.
- Coolest print project you ever worked on and why? As a delivery driver I don’t get much of a chance to work on many projects but a lot of times I see the first step which is receiving the raw blank materials, and the final step which is the packaged finished product being delivered to the customer.
- Favorite machine and why? The large format machines by far. The possibilities are endless back there. From magnets, posters and banners to cardboard cutouts, canvases and displays it’s all so intriguing.
- Any tidbits about yourself outside of work – kids? Hobbies? Fun facts? I have 4 kids, 2 boys and 2 girls. I have too many hobbies…cooking, glass engraving, photography, drawing comic strips and animal rescue. We have a small self-funded rescue that mainly includes retired racing pigeons as well as guinea pigs.