The holidays are just around the corner – have you started thinking about what to get your hard-working employees for the holidays?
Times have been tough for everyone; time to spread some Christmas cheer with a fun surprise from their employer: YOU! Apart from time off and a raise, Kingston Printing is here to offer custom employee gifts they’ll actually appreciate with our fulfillment services.
The first step is to pick out the items for your holiday gifts, then have Kingston customize these items with your company logo and messaging.
Consider ideas like:
- Office Supplies: Practical but fun, try getting your employees a notepad, a fancy pen, or even some earbuds.
- Cozy Gear: With holidays and cool weather upon us, who doesn’t love to cozy up – even at the office? Have Kingston customize a thermos, a blanket, or even a pair of cozy cabin socks!
- Safety: What says safety first like company-printed face masks and hand sanitizer? Practical and helpful, you could also ask Kingston to print on small lotion bottles to complete the kit.
- Other Ideas: an umbrella for bad weather, a lanyard for all their office keys, or even an icy-hot pack to relieve stress and muscle knots they got at work. Kingston can also print on a re-usable water bottle to help keep your employees hydrated and working hard!
Step 2: Select a few fun treats from local shops.
Now that you’ve selected your business gift items, it’s time to include a treat or two. Business has been hard for everyone – employees will appreciate the treat and your neighbors will appreciate your business. What better way to strengthen business relationships than supporting your local shops especially when they need it? At Kingston we fully promote supporting local business! Take your cue from these ideas!
- Small package of coffee from a local roastery
- An assortment of hot teas from a local vendor
- Small jar of honey from a local beekeeper
- A bag of popcorn from a local shop
- A gift card to a local bakery, coffeeshop, or restaurant
You’ve collected all your gift items and Kingston has printed your customized logo, company name, or personalized employee name on the gifts – time to wrap it up! Instead of individually wrapping all those bundled presents, put the employee presents in their very own new tote bag or backpack – complete with your company name printed on the outside!
Kingston Printing has the tools, experience, and skilled professionals to customize any holiday gifts you’d like to personalize for your employees. Contact us today to get ahead of the holiday rush!