Though he may be a new face around Kingston Printing, but his presence and passion for the business is noticeable.
- How long have you been with the Kingston team?
I have been with my current department for two weeks. I have been in the business for about 3 months now.
- What is your favorite part about your job?
I like seeing what all these machines can do, because they can do a lot. They can cut out and print out almost anything.
- Coolest print project you ever worked on and why?
The coolest project so far has been the posters and laminating. It takes a lot to make a poster, even just a simple poster. The cutting, laminating, and printing. The whole process.
- Favorite machine and why?
My favorite machine is the Cutter. It cuts through a lot of different things, like Styrene and Coroplast, everything! It’s really cool.
- Any tidbits about yourself outside of work – kids? Hobbies? Fun facts?
Before I worked here, I worked in a clothing warehouse. I was involved in shipping. I live in Kansas City, Missouri. I also attended ITT Tech in Texas and was enrolled in their tech program.
We’re glad to have you as part of our team, Victor!