When Lance is running around the city to ensure all of his clients’ needs are met, he enjoys spending time with his family. He also happens to be a former Gorilla baseball player for Pitt State! Learn more about Lance below.
- When and why did you join the Kingston team? I joined Kingston in September 2016
- What is your favorite part about your job? I love generating new leads, meeting new people and closing sales in a highly competitive market. At Kingston Printing I have the opportunity to sell commercial, digital and large format printing along with a full bindery and mailing facility that allows me to provide a total start to finish solution for my clients.
- Coolest print project you ever worked on and why? The DaVinci Roofscapes Headboards has been a really cool project to work on this past year. Myself and my production team worked on multiple prototypes until we come up with the right solution for this client. We have since converted this product from paper to a synthetic material that has helped there sales force have a more durable product to show off their high end samples.
- Favorite machine and why? Without a doubt our Komori 6-color, 28” x 40” UV press. This monster has UV capabilities and allows us to print on substrates up to 40 points thick. This press allows us to not only print on paper, we can also print on plastics, vinyl and other substrates that allows us to print unique packaging as well.
- Any tidbits about yourself outside of work – kids? Hobbies? Fun facts? I have lived in Kansas City my whole life and I am an avid sports fan. I am a graduate and former college baseball player for my beloved Gorillas of Pittsburg State University. I am married to by college sweetheart Brita for 17 years. We have two kids, my daughter Qwyn (12) and my son Rocco (9) along with our two dogs Shadow and Gus. We love taking family vacations, walking the dogs and supporting our kids in all their activities. I love watching my daughter perform dance, play the piano, run track and compete for her club soccer team. I am also the head coach for my sons 9u baseball team and love watching him wakeboard, hit the ramps at the skate park and play flag football.