If you’ve never had the pleasure of visiting the Lied Center in Lawrence for a show or speaker, you’re missing out!
The Lied Center of Kansas serves the state’s flagship university (The University of Kansas), students and the greater community by functioning as a catalyst for the arts, creativity, engagement and community building.
We recently helped to create the Lied Center’s 2020-21 season brochure – which is loaded with events and performances – and there’s something for everyone! Here are just a handful of performers and events for the upcoming season (check out the full lineup here):
- The Brian McKnight 4
- Amy Speace
- Steep Canyon Rangers
- Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis
- The Simon & Garfunkel Story
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
- Roseanne Cash
- America – 50th Anniversary Tour
And so much more!
- 36pg self-cover – (16pg + 16pg + 4pg)
- Press: Komori LS640C
- Stock: 100 Endurance Dull Text
- Ink: 4c+SatinAQ/same
- 54” Wollenberg cutting system w/ pile hoist, jogger-stacker and off loader
- 26” MBO Folder – text folded as 2-16pg forms + 4pg form w/ .5” head/foot trim / .25” low folio / .75” high folio
- Muller Martini 8 pocket saddle stitcher w/ cover feeder and counter stacker
- MCS Inkjet System w/ 4” of print and aq compatible dryer
- Inkjet, mail drop
Ready to get started on your next big project? Contact us!