Our latest Face of Kingston is Joni Ridinger, a new member to our team!
Joni is tackling the role of estimator, and when she isn’t in the print world, she enjoys being creative outside of work and enjoying the great outdoors. Learn more about Joni below.
- When and why did you join the Kingston team? I joined the Kingston team Aug 5, 2019. I joined to the team to learn more about the printing industry.
- What is your favorite part about your job? My favorite part about my job is learning something new every day. I get to see new ideas that customers come up for new products. I also enjoy learning about the new machines and what they can do.
- Coolest print project you ever worked on and why? My favorite print job so far was an embossed flower card and holder. It was on Mantellic paper and had a registered emboss image on the card and envelope.
- Favorite machine and why? I don’t really have a favorite machine.
- Any tidbits about yourself outside of work – kids? Hobbies? Fun facts? I enjoy painting/drawing in my free time and being outdoors.
Looking to be a part of the Kingston team? Check out our Employment page to submit an application now!